"Complex topography, access limitations & design challenges are all part of a daily process."
We provide optimized and thoughtful solutions for your unique projects. We are committed to providing you with the best and safest service the Lower Mainland has to offer.
Below, you will find a list of our services. If you have any questions or you don’t see what you need on the list, please feel free to give us a call!
Tailored to your needs
We Offer a Wide Range of Services
Residential | Commercial | Municipal
- Creating and defining scope of work
- Budgeting and estimating
- Helping clients navigate municipal permit processes and
- Organize necessary inspections.
- Scheduling and sequencing the different phases of site preparation.
- Coordinating with Superintendents and various subtrades.
- Costing and analysis
- Temporary access prep
- Staging area
- Sediment and erosion control
- Traffic management plan
- Site consultation
- Advise and provide input
Demolition & Clearing
- Asbestos abatement
- drywall removal
- environmental assessments
- underground storage tanks
- tree clearing
- Debris removal
- Concrete demolition
Underground Site Servicing
- Water, storm and sanitary services
- rain water leaders
- stormwater retention
- manholes and sumps
- maintenance and repair
Environmental & Specialty Projects
- Coordinate environmental assessments
- Remediate contaminated sites
- Slope stabilization
- Retaining systems
- Creek and water course restoration
- Beach and foreshore work
Gravel & Trucking Services
- Aggregates supplied & delivered; excavated fills removed from site
- Excavation spoils and fill removals
- Affiliated with all dump sites in the Lower Mainland
- Multiple truck combinations
Complete Range of Excavation Equipment
- From 1 to 25 Tonne size hydraulic excavators
- Various attachments such as hydraulic rock breakers, hoepack, ripper tooth, etc.
Precision Gravel Placer: Stone Slinger
- triaxle ultra stoneslingers
- tandem axle stoneslingers